West Country Cruising Companion - We Need You!
Author: Wiley Nautical
Mark Fishwick, author of West Country Cruising Companion is setting sail and updating his classic guide to the coastline of Dorset, Devon, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. So we’re asking you:
What is the best of the west?
Do you have a much-loved west country creek, hostelry, chandler, chippie, boatyard or any other tip for sailors? This is your chance to spread the love and share your thoughts via facebook,twitter or by email See below for more cruising topics to start you thinking
We’ll be sending a free book to our 10 favourite cruising tips and every recommendation for sailing in Dorset, Devon, Cornwall and the Scilly Isles will be shared with Mark - your local knowledge will make the next edition of West Country Cruising Companion the best yet
How to join in and share your West Country cruising recommendations:
Click here to join the conversation on facebook.
Tweet your recommendations to @wileynautical with using the hashtag #sailwestcountry
Prefer email? Just click here to send your suggestions for West Country Cruising Companion
If you have others please share those too
• What is your favourite West Country anchorage?
• Most helpful harbourmaster?
• What’s the finest local beer in the West Country?
• Which rock or sandbars are most likely to catch out the unwary
• What’s your perfect West Country cruise?
• What are the best shoreside attractions/activities to keep younger kids occupied?
• Favourite West Country chandler and/or boatyard recommendations?
• Where’s the your favourite West Country restaurant
• Where’s the best swimming spot?
• Where can you find the best crab sandwich?
• Recommended charter companies?
• Recommended marinas?